(NOTE: If you haven’t read my “5-Day Detox Diary” or only read the first post of Days 1-2, go check it out as it chronicles each day of the detox. For those who subscribe, you did not get a notice on the updates and may have missed the final three days.)
Well it’s done, over, finished!
This was probably the easiest cleanse I have EVER done! It was easy to administer, easy on the body, and produced great results!
In those five days, I lost 10 lbs. and 5 ½ inches overall! I’ll take it!!!
In addition to the weight loss and loss of inches, I also lost and gained the following:
- Decrease in daily headaches (No headache this morning and none starting this afternoon)
- Loss of cravings for unhealthy choices (craving veggies!)
- More energy; not seeing the daily crashes I was experiencing
- Clearer thinking; less foggy thinking
- Brighter moods (With all the other benefits, wouldn’t your mood be brighter, too?)
I did learn a few lessons along the way.
- Get out of the house. It will help distract you from any early cravings/hunger pangs. The detox is mild enough that you don’t need to hover near a bathroom. You can maintain your normal schedule.
- When that burst of energy comes, don’t clean the bathroom! Put that energy to good use – go antiquing!
- Don’t add too much ice to your shakes! The fiber in them (or some other reaction) will cause it to thicken to the point where it is harder to drink. I had to use a spoon to get it started. The taste is great, so thick or thinner is still good. 🙂
- FINALLY, repeat this cleanse on a regular basis!
The 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse is my first step of the new year to jump-start my journey to health and wellness. I couldn’t have selected a better start for me.
If you have already finished the cleanse, I would love to hear about your results. If you are looking for a cleanse, I hope you will select the 5-Day program. Ask questions in a comment or send me a private message (see “Contact Me”) for more information or to learn how to order your cleanse, but do something! Grab this chance to take hold of your health and make that first step! I’ll be cheering for you! 🙂